Tuesday 24 July 2007

Pick up game

Points: 2000
Mission: Cleanse, Gamma
Opponent: Rob Clayton
Opposition: Chaos

Massacre win

As I had a Land Raider ready to fling the new Terminators into the maelstrom and Rob has more than enough models to make a large army we thought we'd try a 2000 pt game for a laugh. Cleanse again, but the first time I'd played a choppy combat Chaos list. I've included three squads of small Devastators two with Missiles and one with Hvy Bolters all with Tank Hunter which made taking out his Dreadnoughts first turn nice and easy so with the rest of his amry walking towards my gun line it was looking comfortable. Of course they finally did get there and there wasn't anything left of the Devastators after a turn of combat. I had enough left tho to finish him off at a leasurely distance and finished the game with all four quarters.

Losses:
16 IX Company Devastator Marines
4 VI Company Tactical Marines
4 I Company Veteran Marines
4 Suits of Terminator armour

No comments: